PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Architecture Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, architecture fundamentals
and an architecture specialization to the solution of complex architectural problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex
architecture problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
- Design/Development of solutions: Design solutions for complex architecture problems and design
system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for
the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research
methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the
information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern
architecture and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex architecture activities
with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Architect and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess
societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the
professional architecture practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional architecture solutions
in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms
of the architecture practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in
diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex architecture activities with the architecture
community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports
and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering
management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to
manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in
independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Preparation: To prepare students to excel in the field of Architecture and to get successfully employed or into professional practice on local as well as global grounds.
- Core Competence: To equip students with new technical tools, softwares, innovation in building materials and encouraging them to attend workshops.
- Breadth: To gain comprehensive knowledge through hands on experiments in construction yard, workshop, laboratories, studios and site visits and to develop strong fundamental concepts to innovate, create & design novel systems and to contribute in providing solution to real life.
- Professionalism: To develop ethical, social and environmental values, communication skills, team work to become successful professional in global perspective.
- Learning environment: To inculcate knowledge with one to one interaction in the field of architecture and adapt to modern trends by engaging in lifelong learning.